IP COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
Using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) enables local network & remote users, anywhere in the world, access to the intercom without the investment of cabling or hardware.
IP Communication Systems are also integrated with Public Address (PA) Systems to provide an easy-to-use, yet a highly innovative way of transmitting information through a network to dynamically grouped PA zones.
- Leverage existing Network infrastructure for Voice Communication
- Automated transmission of pre-recorded messages at scheduled time
- Highly Scalable – IP systems are not restricted by the number of devices
- Significant cost saving
- High Mobility and Connectivity
- Ease of installation and conﬁguration
- Group speakers dynamically for area speciﬁc communication
- Real-Time Integrated Plant Communication Systems
- IP Telephone Networks across your Business
- Manual or time scheduled playback control systems
- Live announcements addressed to selected zones, grouped zones or individual loudspeakers
- Smart Speakers that automatically increases volume